Friday 29 March 2013

Pointless Celebrities

I thought, having done University Challenge, Eggheads and Mastermind, that my quizzing days were done, but two weeks ago I got an email asking if I'd like to do 'Celebrity Pointless' - the next day!
Well it meant more money for the National Autistic Society and a few bob for me, at the risk of possible deep embarrassment, so of course I said yes.

It was a 'Record Breakers' episode, so had Linford Christie (current 100m British record holder), Sally Gunnell (current 400m hurdles British record holder), Janet Ellis & Andy Akinwolere from Blue Peter (longest running TV series), the tallest man and woman in Britain (7'7" and 6'10") and me and Kellie Bright from the Archers ( world's longest running drama series).

I'm not telling the result - but we weren't embarrassing (apart from me getting rugby world cup date wrong - aaargh).


6 comments:

Unknown said...

you did v well! i wasn't trying to find out who kellie bright was and was v confused as i understood that you were both from the archers and thus when told she played Linda someone, thought it must be Snell and was amazed that someone that young should play the part ;-)

Unknown said...

i mean i WAS trying to find out who KB was

Robert said...

The website is looking bit flashy and it catches the visitors eyes. Design is pretty simple and a good user friendly interface. tv shows

CarlosTdad said...

Holy crap! Jessica Pardoe looks like a midget next to this dude 😱😱
And she is probably wearing heels too 🙌

Anna Schafer said...

very interesting keep posting. the crown dvd

Herbert M. Reed said...

Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. buy dvd new girl season 7